Many cooks consider salt a flavor enhancer; celery adds another dimension. Use this convenient blend of sea salt and ground celery seed in place of salt in most any dish.
- Add to soups or stews early on, to allow the flavors to meld.
- Combine with equal parts mayo and sour cream for an onion dip.
- Add to dressings and marinades.
- Include in egg, tuna, or chicken salads.
- Sprinkle on popcorn.
- Use to rim glasses for cocktails like Bloody Marys.
- Sprinkle into casseroles and stir fries.
- Add to meatloaf or bean or nut loaf mixtures, hamburgers or veggie burgers.
- Sprinkle on turkey or chicken before grilling or roasting.
- Add to tomato and clam juices.
- Sprinkle on vegetables before serving (it's especially good with sauerkraut).
- Sprinkle on deviled eggs.
- Use to salt French fries.
- Shake liberally on toasted pumpkin seeds for an instant, can't-put-it-down snack.
Celery Salt Organic (with Sea Salt)
Please Choose Jar Size
HOMEMAKER JAR: Our 3.75 oz* (110 ml.)Victorian Square Jar 2" wide x 3.15" tall (Perfect size for every day cook) *NOTE: The ounce measurements of the jar is that of the Jars size capacity, The full herbal weight varies with each type of herb. (example: Leaves weigh less than roots etc.)