Our "Turmeric Gold" is the highest premium turmeric powder on the market. Most Turmeric root powder contains at very most 2-3% curcumin content, and many supermarket brands can contain far less.
Our Turmeric Gold root powder contains a guaranteed minimum of 6.5 % + curcumin,(the powerful active ingredient in Turmeric.)This is an all natural occurring curcumin not an extracted addition.
We Provide Our Turmeric Gold In Two Offerings:
Turmeric Gold Ground Powder And Turmeric Gold With 1/8th Blended Organic Black Pepper*.
*Pepper is added to help in the obsorbtion of curcumin into your body.
We also have available our own blend of Golden Milk.
Turmeric Gold 6.5+ % Curcumin
Health Benefits Of Turmeric
A Summary Of Top Health Benefits of Turmeric From The National Institute Of Health Study
Direct Link: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3633300/
Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain. Here are the top 10 evidence-based health benefits of turmeric. Turmeric may be the most effective nutritional supplement in existence.
1. Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Most studies used turmeric extracts that are standardized to include large amounts of curcumin.
2. Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
3. Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body's own antioxidant enzymes.
4. Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.
5. Curcumin has beneficial effects on several factors known to play a role in heart disease. It im- proves the function of the endothelium and is a potent anti-inflammatory agent and antioxidant.
6. Curcumin can cross the blood-brain barrier and has been shown to lead to various improvements in the pathological process of Alzheimer’s disease.
7. Arthritis is a common disorder characterized by joint inflammation. Many studies show that curcumin can help treat symptoms of arthritis and is in some cases more effective than anti-inflammatory drugs.
8. A study in 60 people with depression showed that curcumin was as effective as Prozac in alleviating symptoms of the condition.
9. Due to its many positive health effects, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer, curcumin may aid longevity.
The Bottom Line Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer’s and cancer. It’s a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.